Our top priority continues to be the safety and well-being of our team members, our guests, and members of our community. We thank our loyal guests for continuing to support our restaurants and staff throughout the fluidity of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Beginning January 3, 2022 and in accordance with the City of Chicago’s Vaccine Requirement Mandate, all guests five (5) and older will be required to show proof of complete vaccination status to dine at any of our restaurants.
- Complete vaccination is defined as an individual who has received the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson).
- Proof of vaccination may be shown by a physical, digital or photo of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
• • • •
A list of guests who may be exempt from this requirement can be found below:
- Guests who are picking up carry out orders or using the restrooms
- Performing artists and accompanying guests that are from a different state or country
- Professional athletes and accompanying guests from a different state or country while traveling for work.
- Guests who have previously received and show proof of a medical or religious exemption (Note from Doctor or Religious organization).
- Guests who have a medical or religious exception, must provide a COVID-19 test administered by a medical professional within the last 72 hours prior to dining.
- Guests 18 years of age or younger participating in a school organized event
- Guests under the age of 5 years old